Hi there! You probably visited this page because you are new to the Fit Happy Soul way of life. Have no fear! I have grouped together some of my favorite posts and freebies for you below, all in one place to get you started!
My Top Posts
Health + Wellness
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Gym: The Basics
- Why You Feel Like Shit Since Starting Your New Diet
- How to Save Yourself From Exhaustion: The Best Ways to Increase Your Energy
- Going Natural: Why You NEED to Switch to a Natural Deodorant
For the Soul
- How to Improve Your Mental Health
- Simple Changes for a Better Night’s Sleep
- How to Manage Anxiety for a Less Stressed Life
Fitness/Coaching Plans + E-Books
Not sure where to start in the gym or just need to spice up your workouts? Check out my Week of Workouts Guide with an in-depth explanation of all workout moves and basic terminiology. Get it for only $5 today!
For a more in-depth description, you can check out the About Me page. For now though–hello! My name is Christina, but you can call me Tina.
I am an ISSA certified Fitness Trainer as well as a Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) through NASM. I currently work at a big box gym taking in about 200-250 clients per week in my small group classes.
Fitness and wellness goes beyond the gym for me. I try to live a holistic lifestyle (with some balance, of course).
I prefer to not be too extreme in one single area of my life. I strive for a balance between health and wellbeing, social, work, family and leisure. One of the reasons being is that I have been diagnosed with a mild form of PCOS. That’s my goal for you here at Fit Happy Soul, too.
I want to share with you realistic, up-to-date nuggets of information to help better your life–in all aspects.
Welcome to the Fit Happy Soul Tribe, friend.